EFT Training: Part Two
Building on the techniques taught at Part One, this two day training brings it all together to give you a practical understanding of the process of EFT. Experienced practitioners and newcomers alike have found valuable learning in this course. Much of this new material and deeper understanding of what is happening when we tap is not taught elsewhere.
- the gentle techniques for avoiding overwhelm and getting started in a session
- a roadmap for an effective EFT session or course of sessions,
- an understanding of how clients respond and how to work at their pace
- clearing false-truths (limiting beliefs) with EFT
- the skill of bringing in positive affirmation and intention
- surrogate work and EFT for animals
- tapping with children
- plenty of time for questions and discussion
If you have already done the old Level Two course with Gwyneth Moss you may repeat this new Part Two course for half price.
Part Two training fee: £240
This course completes the EFT International syllabus and is a preparation for certification and accreditation with EFT International for which there are additional costs.
Trainer: Gwyneth Moss contact
Ilkley Healing Centre, 8 Nelson Road, Ilkley, LS29 8HN
More information: www.EFThelps.com
Register for this training at www.regonline.co.uk/130601