EFT Training: Part One
Designed by EFT Master Gwyneth Moss to build real skill with EFT this two day training teaches you how to apply EFT to help others with confidence and how to go beyond procedural EFT.
Our training is highly interactive and built around live demonstrations, practical exercises and group discussion. We aim to facilitate sufficient practical experiences that you can form your own conclusions about EFT.
- how tapping helps emotional energy to flow
- getting started without getting overwhelmed
- where the words come from
- how the past imprints on us and how to unstick painful memories with EFT
- questions to uncover the issues behind physical symptoms and help with EFT
- EFT approaches for compulsive behaviour
On completion of these two days you will be ready to try out your skills for yourself and others. However you should inform people that you have not yet completed the full training and let them decide if they want to tap with you on that basis. The Part Two course completes the training requirement for you to proceed to EFT International Practitioner evaluation. There are fees for certification and accreditation in addition to the cost of training.
For certification and accreditation with EFT International there is a requirement for mentoring hours before and after certification, read more on their website. Gwyneth Moss is an EFT International Master trainer.
Part One fee: £240
Trainer: Gwyneth Moss contact
More information and booking at: www.EFThelps.com